The following are the statuses we use to label your orders and definitions for them. You can check the status of your order in your account in the "My Orders" section, followed by the "View My Order History" link. You will also be emailed status updates as they become available to the email provided when you create your account. In some cases, some statuses can be skipped. Example, an order is placed while we are processing orders. Your order may go from pending to processed or even complete.
- Pending: Your order has been placed and we have been notified of it.
- Processing: Order is received and reviewed.
- Processed: Purses in your order have been verified.
- Complete: Order is packed, weighed, FedEx label is printed and tracking number is provided.
- Shipped: Order is now physically in the hands of FedEx and in transit to you.
We do our best to make sure this entire process is completed within 1-3 business days. Average an order will go from pending to shipped within 2 business days.